NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING OF LAKE SUZY PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
TO ALL MEMBERS:
On Monday, February 19, 2018, at 6:30 PM at Grace Presbyterian Church, 10548 S.W. County Road 769 (Kings Highway), Lake Suzy, Florida 34269, the Annual Meeting of the Association will be held for the purpose of voting on proposed budget for 2018, and such other business as may lawfully be conducted. The agenda for the annual meeting is:
1. Certifying Quorum - Call to order.
2. Proof of Notice of Meeting.
3. Reading and disposal of unapproved minutes.
4. Reports of Officers.
5. Reports of Committees.
6. Unfinished Business.
7. New Business:
(a) Vote on proposed budget for 2018.
Thirty percent (30%) of all Association members (a “quorum”) must be present, in person or by proxy, at the meeting, in order for business to be conducted, including the election of Directors. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you either attend or provide a proxy in order to conduct business at this Annual Meeting.
VOTING BY PROXY
If you are unable to attend the Annual Meeting and wish to vote by proxy, please note the following information about PROXIES:
1. A proxy is for the purpose of appointing another person to vote for you in the event you might not be able to attend the meeting. It must be signed by the person authorized to cast the vote for the lot. If you want to vote and do not attend the Annual Meeting, you must vote by proxy.
2. The proxy should be submitted to the Association prior to the scheduled time of the meeting. It can be hand-delivered, either by you or your proxy, electronically transmitted, or mailed to the Association at: Lake Suzy Property Owners Association, Inc., 11597 SW Ben Drive, Lake Suzy, FL 34269. It is encouraged that the proxy be submitted as long before the meeting as possible, in order to avoid delay in registration.
3. If you appoint a proxy and later decide you will be able to attend the meeting in person, you may withdraw your proxy when you register at the meeting.